Day One Post Two. Saturday,March 2,2013
My sister's friend came over to play and I went to ride my bike. My brother said he was sledding in the back yard so I went in the front to sled. My siblings came to sled too. I went to the next level by standing up while sledding. my brother tried to but got injured during the landing. My sister and her friend used sleds that were too big or to secure. The saucers worked best. I think we had a good time.
I know your family can always count on you to take things "to the next level". I'm glad you had a good time in the snow. All of the snow in my town has melted. I might have to come visit you so I can have one more snowball fight this year. Maybe we could take snowball wars to the next level?
ReplyDelete